Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bump in the night, or just to early to get up in the a.m.

After waking at 7a.m. to potty, I heard an unusual noise coming from the baby monitor. It was a continuous tapping. It was very consistent in sound, a small tap and then a louder tap. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I decided to go out to investigate the noise. I came around into the kitchen and to my surprise (or not) I find my son, Jericho, sitting at the table with mans best friend on her hind legs, too at the table, and I am watching them taking turns hitting a container filled with mini cupcakes from the birthday party the evening before. When my son realized that they we be unsuccessful at there attempt to raid the counters he turns to me with his "angel" self, gives me "pretty eyes" and hands me the container. So as any mother would do at such an early hour, to teach him a lesson, I opened the container and handed him a cupcake and then coaxed him back to bed. 7o'clock was just a little too early to start discipline. It was one of those Kodak moments, but of course, I don't work all that well the digital camera. LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jericho is growing up sooooo fast!!
As my sleep increases, I am finding time to write again. Samy is not yet trying to feed herself, but I am sure trying to teach her! I have decided not to go back to work just yet, so I have to turn in my laptop and cell I will keep you posted. TTYL